The unrefined pure version of the table salt we use at home is the Himalayan natural salt. The Himalayan salt is naturally known to contain around eighty mineral salts. For example, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, zinc, magnesium, fluoride, iodine, etc. All these salts are extremely beneficial for the health of the body and mind. Doctors recommend using Himalayan pink salt instead of white table salt. As it is pure and there is less risk of heart diseases and blood pressure.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Himalayan salt for eyewash;
Himalayan salt is already being used in many health applications. For example, salt lamps, salt tea light holders cooking salt blocks, pots, dry salt inhalers, etc. Another amazing application of the Himalayan natural salt is in the form of a salt solution i.e. Salt Sole. This salt sole is a concentrated solution of Himalayan salt in distilled water. It can be diluted and drunk first thing in the morning. It provides deficient minerals to the body. This article is going to tell you about using salt sole mentioned before as a remedy for eye care. cosmetic boxes Wholesale are best for packaging all types of cosmetics that are made with the Himalayan salt.
Salt for Eye Care
It is a known fact that in this era of technological advancement. With the total dependency on gadgets and computers, our health has taken a backseat. People, in their obsession with getting ahead of the present, do not take care of their bodies. They do not realize the negative impact these technologies have on our bodies and life. Fluorescent lighting, environmental pollution, and 24/7 use of computers and mobile phones bother the eyes. It causes irritation in the eyes and affects the life of the eye. People have complained about dryness and redness in the eyes when they use too much computer.
The eyes are an extremely sensitive organ of the body. It is very delicate and must be taken extra care of. We must pamper and keep it hydrated.
Salt is anti-microbial, anti-fungal and antihistamine. This means that salt inhibits the growth of pathogens and fungal infection. It also blocks the histamine receptors which are the cause of runny eyes, redness, itching, etc.
How to make a Himalayan salt for eyewash?
The Himalayan salt solution is best for washing eyes regularly. They are best to remove allergens. It is best for removing the dust and reduce symptoms of redness and itching. It also helps to delay vision problems pertaining to old age. Custom printed cosmetic boxes from dnpackaging.com are the ideal solution for packaging Himalayan salt eye products.
To make an eyewash salt solution, we will need:
- Distilled water (preferably mildly warm)
- Himalayan natural salt (finely grained)
- A measuring cup
- A measuring spoon for 1 gram
- Glass container for mixing
- A plastic or glass eye cup (Can be bought from superstores)
The salt solution method mentioned here is a 1% salt solution. This percentage of salt solution is similar to the natural tears produced by the eye. This allows for eyes to be immersed in this water without experiencing any shock or sting. It is not harmful to the eye in any way. Salt helps to retain the moisture inside the eyes. It is important for the health of the eyes.
The method of making eyewash:
- Measure exactly 100mL of distilled water in the measuring cup. The water should be warm enough to be pleasant to the eyes; not too hot. Pour the measured water into the glass container.
- Measure 1 gram of finely grained Himalayan salt and add it into the glass container. Mix it well.
- Pour the salt solution into the eyecup. Do not fill it to the rim.
- Put the eyecup over one eye. Make sure there is no gap between the skin and the rim).
- Tilt your head back and flutter your eyelids a few times as your eyeball is immersed in the solution. Roll and move the eyeball around so the solution goes all around.
- Repeat the same for the other eye.
- Remove all makeup before using the eyewash.
- The same salt solution should not use for both eyes. Discard solution after washing one eye in it. Reusing the same solution can cause pathogens to transfer to the other eye.
Benefits of Himalayan salt for eyewash
- Himalayan eyewash improves the health of the eye.
- Relieves redness, itching, and wateriness
- Relieve eye strain and soothes the eye
- Moistens and hydrates the eye just like natural tears
- Prolongs the life of the eye and delays symptoms of age-related sight problems
- You can also use Farmasi products
Benefits of Natural Salt
There are a number of health benefits of using unrefined natural salt as an alternative to refined table salt.
- Natural salt helps to maintain the pH balance of the body
- It helps balance the level of water in the body.
- It regulates the blood pressure as well as sugar levels in the body.
- Stabilizes irregular heartbeats
- Reduces the intensity of sinuses, or other nasal infections
- Rids lungs of mucus and irritating phlegm which relieves lungs of infection
- Relieves muscle cramps and helps lightens muscles
- For neural communication allows for the exchange of information inside the body. It requires a precarious balance of sodium-potassium ions.
- Reduces chances of rheumatism, arthritis and helps strengthen bones
- Regulates hormones that reduce anxiety and stress
Best for the body functions;
- Promotes production of serotonin and melatonin in the body which regulate functions like sleep, appetite, and mood.
- The unrefined salt removes excess acidic content accumulated in the cells of the body. This is a crucial phenomenon. As it helps prevent fatal conditions like cancer and tumors.
- Prevents production of excess saliva. Salt deficiency leads to drooling saliva, particularly during sleep.
- Unrefined salt contains over 84 essential minerals. It requires the proper growth and sustenance of the human body. Using natural salt instead of processed salt provides the body with deficient mineral salts.